Sunday, December 13, 2009

21 Weeks

How far along? 21 weeks.
Total weight gain: 12.5 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes, and I'm already sick of them. I went shopping the other day, forgetting that I'm a freak of nature right now. I keep picking up clothes in normal sizes and completely disregarding my 15 lbs. stomach tumor. Delusional.
Sleep: Aah--I've been sick. I never thought the day would come when I would have a humidifier set up in my bedroom. I do.
Best moment this week: Knowing that Christmas is only a week away. I adore Christmas.
Movement: Yes, but now this just gives me another reason to be paranoid. They've really chilled out these past couple of days, and now I'm obsessively googling about it.
Gender: Definitely two girls! The doctor confirmed that at the last appt. and that they are healthy and actually a little big for their age.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In, but that is one stressed out bellybutton. It is literally being pulled in two different directions.
What I miss: I was never really a beer drinker before I got pregnant, but I've really been craving beer this week. Weird.
What I am looking forward to: Christmas!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Stretch marks are not the worst thing that can happen to your stomach. How about creepy spider veins ON MY STOMACH!
Milestones: I'm over halfway through!

No comments:

Post a Comment