Thursday, December 31, 2009

23 Weeks


How Far Along? 23 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 19.5 lbs.
Sleep: Brutal! I wake up every two hours. I wonder if it's the body's way of preparing for being up all night with babies.

Best Moment of the Week: I had a sonogram yesterday that my friend, Ali, and my sister, Joanna, got to attend. The girls are both doing great, and they're huge. They're supposed to be 1 lbs., and they're both weighing 1 lbs. 5 oz. The doctor asked me what I was feeding them. The answer is Big Mac meals.

Movement: All the time. Jon even felt them move a couple of times. They love Fanta BTW. I picture them doing the Fanta girls dance every time I drink it.

Belly Button: How is this mother hanging on? It's on the brink of inside out at any moment. And let me tell you that my former belly button ring hole looks really sexy.

What I Miss: My neck.

What I Am Looking Forward To: Showers! I have two showers in January that I cannot wait for!

Weekly Wisdom: Gymboree $3.99 bin. Don't even get me started. The girls have enough clothes to last them a year now, and I only spent $60.

Milestones: Next week the babies would technically be viable if they were born. I think the Duggar baby that was just born was 24 weeks. It wouldn't be pretty, but it's a relief to know that they'd have a chance.






2 comments:

  1. I keep waiting for you to be "Holy hell" huge, but you still look little and cute! (minus the belly obv, which is cute but pretty huge)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, little Mama. Can't wait for the shower too!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete