Saturday, October 3, 2009

10 weeks

How far along? 10 weeks.
Total weight gain: 1 lbs.
Maternity clothes? a little--don't judge
Sleep: like a baby who has to get up and pee every 2 hours
Best moment this week: getting the new wallpaper installed for the nursery. Pictures to come!
Movement: Not yet.
Gender: We might find out in two weeks!
Labor Signs: Please.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Seeing 10 o'clock
What I am looking forward to: NT scan in two weeks. I'm convinced that doomed in between each scan. I tend to be major glass half empty.
Weekly Wisdom: Do not drink fizzy orange drinks for breakfast. Gag central.
Milestones: First toxoplasmosis scare. Cow (the cat) had a giant log stuck to his butt because he's too fat and lazy to clean himself. Thus, Jon had to give him a bath, scraping the poop off his butt. It was definitely a fatherhood test--Jon passed.


Now, I'm definitely selling my pride down the river posting these pictures:



Six weeks a.k.a. Debra with massive bloat.

10 weeks--WTF?!!! Granted, I had just eaten a huge bowl of macaroni and cheese, but seriously? Twins, shwins--more like septuplets.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics, Debs! That really helps those of us who don't get to see you get a visual, even at the expense of your pride. You still look cute and adorable, of course.

    I think you ought to lay ground rules on the blog and in general about banned words. I think no one should be allowed to use any superlatives with regard to size in your presence. People can be so unsensitive and if you tell them now before you get big, there may be hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. at first glance i thought it said john passed out after the fatherhood test....glad it was just passed (not sure i would have done the same!) i'm so excited for babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky,
    Good call. Here are banned words: fat ass, elephant-butt, veiny boobs, stretch mark central, and "blossoming" (Mom, that's directed at you, and it makes me feels like I just hit puberty.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome...I love the pics with no face. You should take on with but totally depressed and mad not smiling and terrible hair, then when you have your babies be all happy. Like before and after acne pics. Also... I HATE peeing then right after feeling like I have to go again and so sometimes i do and it's a trinkle. Worst EVER!!! Yeah for girls! So fun, i find out in a few weeks. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete